Alliance Photo Press is a photojournalism agency and image bank that licenses national and international photographs, as well as illustrations, strips and cartoons. Operating in the photography market since 2005, APP - Alliance Photo Press, which previously used the name Stock Pictures Maranhão Images, changed its name in the middle of 2020 and now serves by APP. The APP is an indispensable tool for customers looking for good images to add even more value to their publications.
We cover the main journalistic facts in the country (sports, politics, economics, daily life, police, etc.) daily, making the images available on our system quickly and with quality. All material produced on the day is directed, on the following day, to our online file, which can be accessed and purchased with ease. In addition to daily news coverage, we also have an image bank with the most varied subjects (agriculture, tourism, personalities, etc.) and we take care of researches of textbook publishers, advertising agencies, communication agencies, etc. We have a wide network of partner photographers spread across Brazil, Europe and which allows us to quickly respond to news coverage, photographic productions, business events and other services. To access the images and learn more about our work, register on our system. It will be a pleasure to meet your company's needs and look for ways to serve them in the best possible way.
We will be happy to receive you!
1. The SITE is intended solely and exclusively for the distribution and commercialization of a license to use INTELLECTUAL WORKS, such as photos, videos, graphics and digital files for editorial purposes as specified in each file.
2. All the ARCHIVES of this SITE signed by third parties are authored by their authors and the APP has the right to distribute and sell their use licenses.
3. The use of any FILE of this SITE, for any purpose, implies the total acceptance of this term by the user.
4. The simple viewing of the FILES on this SITE does not grant the USER the authorization to use them.
5. Whenever an ARCHIVE is used, it is mandatory to clearly disclose the name of the author, as well as the corresponding agency (s), exactly as mentioned on the SITE.
6. Unless specified, all use licenses provided on this SITE are non-exclusive.
7. It is mandatory to pay the invoice corresponding to the amount of the FILE requested to be entitled to use it.
8. The USER is entitled to restricted use of the FILE, only once, according to the license provided, its reuse is prohibited, as well as its use for purposes other than the license provided, without the express authorization of APP.
9. The right to use the ARCHIVE cannot be transferred to third parties, whether they are individuals or legal entities, without the express authorization of the APP. The USER has no right to commercialize or distribute them.
10. The USER undertakes to respect the restrictions on the use of the FILE, when existing and mentioned on the website or in the description / caption of the file, exempting the APP from any responsibility for the misuse of the file.
11. The USER undertakes to use the FILE in accordance with the laws in force and, respecting moral standards and good customs, exempting the APP and the author of the FILE from any responsibility for the use of the file.
12. Alteration of the original FILE provided is prohibited, the USER being solely responsible for any changes, whether this be in the properties of the FILE, caption or interpretation that its use may cause, exempting the APP and the author of the FILE from any responsibility for it.
13. The USER undertakes to reimburse the APP and the ARCHIVE author of any legal action, whether for losses and damages, indemnity, or otherwise, which may be filed against them due to improper reproduction, alteration of the ARCHIVE , or simply using the FILE.
14. The USER is solely responsible for acquiring the additional rights necessary for the use of the FILE, whether these rights of the photographed person or others that are not explicitly mentioned in the use license provided by the APP and informed on the website, in the CAPTION / IPTC of the file or documented in the marketing order.
15. Reproduction of any content published on this SITE, whether in whole or in part, whether for commercial, personal or editorial use, is prohibited, unless prior written authorization from APP.
16. This contract is governed by Brazilian law, and for all issues that are not resolved amicably, the jurisdiction of the State of São Paulo's capital will be competent, whatever the domicile of the contractors, excluding any other, however privileged that is or will be constituted.